Blogging about things that I love, make me happy, inspire me...and all while shamelessly plugging my photos and handmade goods!

Monday, March 22, 2010

The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears.




 "Like all rehabilitation periods, grief is a time of patience and discovery. It provides reflection on the past, acceptance of the moment, and creative thought for the future. It allows family, friends, laughter, memories, and tears to bring us back to strength and steadiness, and it gives us time off from being perfect. At the same time, grief catapults change, forcing us to face pain at its source and find a way to move forward. We will never be the same as before, but we just may be stronger."


I have lost the love of my life.
Losing someone I love has always been my biggest fear, I never thought I could go on and continue living without that person.
I think about him every minute and I lose my breath every time, as though I forget to breathe. But my heart is still beating. I'm still here and the minutes keep passing.

I've decided to dedicate the next chapter of my life to turning things around, leave my broken world behind and become a more positive, more productive and more loving person.

I dedicate this blog to all the beauty, wonderful and positive things in the world. I plan to use this as my "meditation shrine" where I can come to focus and talk about all the good things in life. I hope those who are looking for an escape can come here and enjoy the eye candy and positive messages. I hope you will enjoy it as much I do.

x JennMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment