Blogging about things that I love, make me happy, inspire me...and all while shamelessly plugging my photos and handmade goods!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Owl Love!

I LOVE owls!! So much that I had one tattooed on my back...(it's not finished yet) I named him Bubo =)


I've been online doing a little shopping and found so many adorable owls that people have made; paintings, stuffed animals, pillows, necklaces...I'm having a total field day!




 

 




 





I'm totally inspired to make my own owl bag now!!

3 comments:

  1. I love Owls too.
    What a wonderful portrait of you...Just gorgeous!
    xo
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. that tattoo is gorgeous! i love the way the owl looks, it's really unique (and super adorable!). =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw! i love your tattoo! Sexy picture!
    nice to met you!
    ****

    ReplyDelete