Blogging about things that I love, make me happy, inspire me...and all while shamelessly plugging my photos and handmade goods!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Sew Sew Sew

Happy Monday!
I know, not exactly the most exciting day of the week. = (
I've been busy sewing bags and trying to get my projects done. Fortunetly, I was feeling very productive today, which is something I haven't been feeling for the past month or so. I got a lot done, even got my butt on the treadmill! Feeling accomplished by the afternoon, I picked up my camera and took a few photos of a couple of bags I've finally finished....

Red Queen (made from a t-shirt)


Back

Jean with yellow tie around


Wallet


Horrorpops (band logo from t-shirt
)


Tiger Army (logo cut from shirt)

True Love


Plaid bag made from a dress that didn't fit me

HUGE paisley with polka-dots



I hope you're having a very productive Monday. Don't let the Monday-blues get to you!

1 comment:

  1. These bags are awesome! Your blog is very cute :)
    I love all the photos!! I'm now a follower!!

    ReplyDelete